19 January 2015

Big Ben

I watched the AMPAS screener DVD of Gone Girl with my boyfriend last night. Toward the end of the movie, Ben Affleck walks naked into the shower.

At first you only see his butt. But when he turns to the side, his well-above-average-sized cock is clearly visible. It swings slightly as he turns, then his junk is partly obscured by the edge of the shower door. Ben appears to be cut. He also has a bit of a paunch.

We replayed the passage several times over to proffer our expert opinions about Ben's big surprise. I usually don't get excited about celebrities because, having met quite a few, I've found they tend to be full of themselves and rather dim-witted. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see their oversized dongs when they want to show them to me.

I've archived the stills seen below on another page in their original size (click here to examine and save).

Now we know why Jennifer Garner is always smiling. And I can't help but wonder if any of those Ben and Matt rumors were true. If so, then my money is on Matt as the bottom.




7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49

    Wonder who was the lucky fluffer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor11:59

    Unfortunately it's probably a body double; albeit a nice bodied double...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13:01

    Muy sutil.Amigo venezolano,CUcuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMPAS? Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences? Not that I expect you to reveal your identity but just out of curiosity how are you a member of "The Academy"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, as the trades say, "a scribbler."

      Delete
  5. Anonymous12:45

    I'm slightly doubtful. Something is amiss. If he was THAT hung, there would be Hammaconda photos of him dotted over the internet. Also, in the same movie, there is a scen with him in thin sweats where a penis like that would surely leave little to the imagination. I've seen guys with less sausage that still manage to leave an obscene dick print in their sweats, underwear or no underwear.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!