21 July 2017

The Ex

I'll admit I selected this lad to feature today because, in addition to a Matt Damon resemblance, he looks amazingly like a former boyfriend. I know he's actually not my ex because the latter didn't have tattoos and he's currently in prison. And therein lies a tale.

I met the former boyfriend professionally and interacted with him in a business situation before he made a pass at me. We quickly became a couple. Everything was great for a while, but then I sensed things that he said weren't truthful. With time, more was revealed, and I discovered he was both a serious drug user and also dealing in a pretty substantial way.

As often is the case, a web of lies will quickly kill a relationship, and that is exactly what happened to us. I discovered the drug paraphernalia and then the drug stash and that was that. Other than pot, I had zero experience with drugs so for too long I missed what was staring me in the face.

After we split, we occasionally ran into each other and things were always amicable but he looked increasingly haggard. And then one day he was arrested with some of his cohorts, subsequently went on trial, and was given a lengthy prison sentence. I've thought at times about writing to him in prison but ultimately decided to let the proverbial sleeping dogs lie.

It's a shame because he had many great qualities and was funny, brilliant, talented, and gifted. But he got caught up in a scene that eventually ensnared him.

On to the bloke actually pictured below, who is purportedly named Cody. He's average lad hot but not model hot. He's 5'10 and 160 pounds. He might be ex-military but he's obviously not currently serving because some of those tattoos are not within regulations. The producer's website did not hint he'd return for male on male scenes, which usually means he won't.

The originals for these photos are much larger than they appear here and total sixty-six in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, please click here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!