09 February 2018

Temptation

Whilst meeting with his spiritual adviser Father Adam during a counseling session, university student Calvin makes a confession that startles the vicar.

"When I'm alone with a handsome older man, I can't help but think how I would seduce him. I look at his muscular chest straining against his clothes, the thick bulge in his crotch, and I think to myself 'you have to have a piece of that.' Like right now, sir, I notice the outline of your hardening cock straining against your snug jeans, how you try to cross your legs to hide it, how your face flushes as you pretend to examine your pen intently. All I can think about now is that I'm hoping you'll fuck me. My mind keeps imagining you sliding your hard cock in and out of my mouth. I wonder what it would feel like if you spread my ass cheeks, spit in my willing hole, and then forced your rigid manhood inside me..."

With that, the room falls silent. Now beet-red, Adam desperately stares at his fingernails. He realizes he's getting light headed as he struggles to remain calm, his cock now granite hard against his jeans.

"So what about it, sir?" Calvin purrs in a loud whisper. "You ready to yield to some temptation?"

Frozen, uncertain what to do, hearing the seconds tick away on his desk clock, Adam finally closes his eyes and nods his head.

The watermarked originals for these photos are larger than they appear here and are part of a very large collection with about four hundred fifty high quality images from twelve hardcore shoots with hot lads sucking and fucking, including many more shots of Adam and Calvin. To download the complete collection in a free zipped folder, you need to click here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!